Easy Wind Drive #260 Austin, TX 78752
Mobile Clinic with Multiple Locations: see website for details and locations
Free services for homeless individuals with pets
Free Services on Mobile Clinic Free Days:
- Rabies vaccine & microchip
- Additional services at reduced cost
- Line begins to form at 6am, 1st come, 1st serve
- Rabies, DHPP, Leptospirosis, Bordetella, FVRCP, FeLV, FeLV/FIV test, heart worm test, flea/tick and heart worm preventive, Nail trims, de-wormer for puppies and kittens, microchipping and anal gland expression.
Monday-Saturday: 8 am-6 pm
- $10 vet appointments
- $30 Nose-to-tail Pet Exam
- Early morning drop offs allowed
- Walk In’s are okay, but calling ahead is preferred
835 N. Pleasant Valley Rd | Austin, TX 78702
Monday – Thursday: 8:30AM – 8PM
- Primarily done through the street outreach team
- Pet supplies – food, and are able to acquire more things if needed.
- For clients 10-26 years old
Pet Food Bank of Austin & Travis County
firstname.lastname@example.org (Email preferred)
(512) 288-4480 (512)453-7737
- Website contains listing of participating agencies that the Pet Food Bank provides pet food to
- Call the above numbers if you do not have internet access to see where you can pick up pet food.
Pets Assisting the Lives of Seniors (PALS)
3227 East 5th Street
Austin, TX 78702
- For MEALS ON WHEELS CENTRAL TEXAS Clients ONLY
- Provide services for dogs and cats only
- Pets in home must be spayed/neutered already
- Provide Pet Food Assistance
- Provide Annual Veterinary Care
- Provide services such as grooming and trap-neuter-release of stray and feral cats, all at no charge to clients.
Austin Wildlife Rescue
5401 E. MLK Jr. Blvd.
Austin, TX 78721
Monday – Sunday 9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
Important info for Wildlife Encounters: https://www.austinwildliferescue.org/animalinteractions
Info for transporting Wildlife to intake canter: https://www.austinwildliferescue.org/foundanimal
- Austin Wildlife Rescue rehabilitates and releases orphaned, sick, and injured wild animals and educates the public to coexist with wildlife.